Monday, August 10, 2009

for me..

Another year to spend in school has already started. A year that i can say full of hardships and struggles. We can never escape obstacles because they are part of our life.
TLE-ICT our computer subject. During our first quarter, we had discussed about the history of internet. We had also made our blogs and started posting on it.
During our first days in school, we were just recalling our lessons last year.But as time passes by, the lessons started to rule our minds.Sometimes, I cannot even manage my time because of the so many assignments and projects we have. It is still the first chapter of my senior life but i have already experienced some hardships.Sometimes,during discussions i am not listening but i still can catch up.I can not even watch my favorite telenobelas at night because my assignments are still my first priority.
I should not take the assignments and activiies for granted because they have something to do with my grades.
I should be more responsible and more mature this time.I am already a senior and i am getting nearer and nearer to the next ladder of education,tle college life.I will study harder so that the sacrifices of my parents will not be wasted.
I CHALLENGE YOU ALL...GOOD LUCK TO YOUR STUDIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment