Sunday, December 13, 2009

True Spirit Of Christmas...

It is already December. Christmas is near. I can already observe signs. Every time I wake up in the morning and as I prepare for school, cool breeze embraces me. Christmas –the day our savior Jesus Christ was born, a day to commemorate, a day to celebrate because it only comes once a year and a day to enjoy, be happy and have fun. It is a day of loving and sharing.
As I was sitting beside our window, I saw some children singing Christmas songs as they carol on the other house. I saw my Lola gave them money. I said to myself “ that’s the true spirit of Christmas”. It’s how we extend our help to others. It is how we commit ourselves in touching the lives of others. It is how we make other people smile and be happy. Christmas is just like an ordinary day but a meaningful one.
Christmas comes only once a year but for me every day is Christmas day. We should not just share our blessings during this day but it should be everyday. How often do you share what you have to others?
It is better to give than to receive. Lucky we are not the one begging for help.
As I will happily receive my gifts this Christmas, I’ll be thankful because I can say that there are many people loving me and I can say I’m not alone in this world. Despite of all difficulties and insecurities I’m having right now, Christmas makes me feel I am complete.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment