Thursday, January 28, 2010

Challenges are Everywhere

This world is full of challenges. Challenges that will measure our strengths and our weaknesses. Challenges that will direct us to good direction. These challenges are considered blessings at some times because we can witness the unfathomed things in these universe.
Third quarter is indeed a momontous, remarkable, tiring and challenging phase of my Senior life. I was just like a bright star at night which became invisible in the eyes of the people when the sun rose. Its brightness was overpowered by the sun. The bundled school works on my study table overpowered my strength. I was knocked out.,
Many lessons were imparted on me. i was able to enter the world of Web Designing. At first, i was really confused . I do not know how is it done,but with the help of my teacher and my classmates, i was able to follow, understand everything and apply it in our activity. Web Designing is really hard. When we started with the application, i was disappointed beacuse we could not find our files.....and what we are going to do is just to copy and paste. Our time was wasted because we encoded the whole write-up. But our sacrifices, hardships and determination resulted to a fruitful one. We came out with a beautiful output.
During the third grading period, I found it hard to cope up. I cannot even find time to watch my favorite tv shows. But my sacrifices are all worthy. I learned a lot. I learned how to manage my precious time well. And most of all, I was able to contend some vicissitudes of my last year at Ilocos Sur National High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment