Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Dream, my future

As I was walking along the seashore one night, my eyes were stocked on a bright star in the sky. I am dreaming of becoming a star then. Appreciated and admired by many. When I saw a falling star, I wished silently that my goals and dreams will come true.

Our situation in life is the pushing me to take the right path. I want to have a happy life in the future. I want to fulfill my dreams. Two more mo0nths to go, I shall be stepping out from this school. Leaving my Alma Mater who molded me to what I am now.

When I was still in the elementary, I dreamed of becoming a teacher. I really wanted to be an educator then. But as my mind is becoming broader and broader. And as I am already aware of what is happening around, I surrendered my ambition. I know that becoming a teacher is such a sacrifice. The future of the youth lies on your hands.

A few months ago, I've finalized my plans for college. I've decided to take up Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. Because I know that I can and I have the ability. I want to be a certified public Accountant dealing with ledgers, journals, debits, credits, transactions, etc. I can feel that this is for me.

Now that I am soon to graduate, I am hoping that I'll be able to surpass the obstacles that may hinder my way as I'll be entering a higher ladder of education. I wished that I'll be able to fulfill my dreams. I've once had a dream and I want that dream to be real. someday, I'll be a bright star, idolized by many.

I was inspired by the song, "I have a Dream." It reminds me to dream, to keep on dreaming and to do all of my best and make it a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment