Thursday, February 4, 2010

Change: it starts with me

"Consider the pure jyo, my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that testing your faith develops perseverance."
"James 1:2-3".
We all have problems- some big and threatening, some small and irritating. The problems you face will either defeat or develop you depending on how you respond to them.
We are aware of what is happening around us. Poverty, crimes and other moral issues. We cannot solve and escape from these problems if we just sit, relax and wait. There are many things we can do in order to contend the vicissitudes we are facing. As they say " Nasa Tao ang Gawa, Nasa Diyos ang Awa." God will always be there to guide and guard us in whatever we do.
I am still a student. A student concerned with what is happening around. At my age, I can make a change. Though I dont have enough experience, I know that I can. I believe in my capabilities and skills. I will serve as a role model to the youth. I'll be participating in the programs initiated by the government that can greatly contribute to the improvement of the country. I will further develop my sense of responsibility so that in everything I do, it will result to fruitful one that will benefit my fellowmen.
These are just simple ways but meaningful and helpful one. Let's make a change. Tayo ang magsisimula ng pagbabago.

No comments:

Post a Comment